Friday, March 16, 2012

Inspiration Falls

Any Disney World fans out there who can tell where in the parks you'll find Inspiration Falls? First correct answer gets a special gift: namely, that special warm feeling you get when you answer first.

Something else I'll share with you - I'm a pretty big fan of Disney World.

I took this picture the other day while driving through a neighborhood that has things like peacocks walking around.

Isn't he just gorgeous? I decided to challenge myself to use his coloring as a base for a card. I'll be sure to show you what I come up with!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's located in Adventureland. Love the peacock photo, Angel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Disney World, although I live very close to Disneyland and go there often. Can't say I've ever heard of Inspiration Falls, but it sounds like it could be in the Jungle Boat Ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--gorgeous pic! I like DW, but I dunno where the falls is--there goes my warm fuzzy feeling! I like DL too Nancy--smaller and easier to navigate plus I liked California Adventure.

    ReplyDelete